Skip to content
Questions level 1
Warm-up statements – answer yes or no
- I’ve felt stressed out at work, and I haven’t spoken to anyone about it.
- I often hide my feelings or lighten up difficult topics by joking about them or laughing at them.
- I can be vulnerable or emotional in front of my colleagues.
- My colleagues feel comfortable being vulnerable or emotional in front of me.
QUESTIONS LEVEL 1
- Have you ever noticed that a colleague was sad or down? Possible follow-up question: What did you do? How did that make you feel?
- Are you comfortable seeking support from your colleagues when you’re not feeling well? Possible follow-up question: How do you react when a colleague is sad and needs support?
- How would you feel if you needed to ask a colleague for help? Possible follow-up question: Would you rather ask a male colleague or a non-male colleague for help? Why?