Skip to content
Questions level 1
Theme: Relationships at work
Warm-up statements – answer yes or no
- I can ask colleagues for non-work-related advice.
- I talk about the same things with my male colleagues as I do with other colleagues.
- As a man, I am expected to talk about and be interested in certain things during coffee breaks and lunch hours.
QUESTIONS LEVEL 1
- When was the last time you asked a male colleague how he was doing? That is, used the expression ‘How are you?’ or similar as more than just a greeting phrase.
- How do you and your male colleagues react when someone tries to talk about something difficult or sensitive?
- If a colleague’s behaviour or health worried you – would you be comfortable talking with them about it?