Skip to content
Questions level 1
Theme: Sexual harassment at work
Warm-up statements – answer yes or no
- I know what is considered sexual harassment.
- I can intervene if one of my colleagues treats someone else in an intrusive or offensive way.
- If sexual harassment or any other type of offensive behaviour were to be discovered at my workplace, those responsible would be held accountable for their actions.
QUESTIONS LEVEL 1
- If you notice a colleague coming on to or flirting with a non-consenting colleague – what do you do?
- Can you think of a situation in which it isn’t okay to flirt with someone? Possible follow-up question: How can you tell if someone is consenting to your romantic/sexual advances?
- What can you do to prevent sexual harassment at your workplace?