Skip to content
Questions level 1
QUESTIONS LEVEL 1
- How do you feel when someone close to you hurts your feelings? Give examples. Possible follow-up questions: Did you make it clear that they hurt your feelings? How?
- Do you remember the last time that you saw a friend cry? What happened? Possible follow-up question: Do you treat male friends differently than others when they allow themselves to be vulnerable?
- Are you comfortable seeking support or talking to other men when you are sad or need help? Possible follow-up question: What about with someone who isn’t a man?
- Is it easier for you to be sad in front of people you’ve just met than it is in front of old friends? Possible follow-up question: If so, why do you think that is?
- How do you react when others are sad or need support? Do you offer a shoulder to cry on? Possible follow-up question: How can you make sure that others are comfortable sharing their struggles with you?