Skip to content
Questions level 1
QUESTIONS LEVEL 1
- What are the benefits of friendships? Possible follow-up question: Is there anything missing from your male friendships?
- How do you and your male friends react when somebody brings up a sensitive or difficult subject? Possible follow-up question: Are some subjects harder to talk about with male friends, compared to with women you know?
- Think about a situation when you felt strong peer pressure. How did that feel? Possible follow-up question: Have your peers pressured you into doing something that you later regretted?
- If you’re new at a job/school/association and meet someone that you would like to spend time with outside of that context, how would you do that? Possible follow-up question: What does a friendship need for it to last?
- Do you speak differently when there are only men present? How? Possible follow-up question: Do you speak differently when no men are present? How?
- Are you uncomfortable hanging out with men without having any activities planned? Possible follow-up question: Are you comfortable hanging out with anyone when you don’t have an activity planned?