Skip to content
Questions level 2
QUESTIONS LEVEL 2
- What makes you feel lonely? Possible follow-up question: If you’ve felt lonely for an extended period of your life, why do you think that was?
- Do you ever tell your friends that you love them and that they’re important to you? Possible follow-up question: How do you nurture your relationships with your friends? Do you take initiative to spend time?
- Do you think that people can feel unwelcome in some groups of men? What behaviour makes people feel unwelcome? Possible follow-up question: How can you make everyone feel welcome?
- Do you tend to take part in activities with men but ‘just talk’ with women and others? Possible follow-up question: How do you think your non-male friends feel about that?
- Do you feel like you can be yourself with all of your friends? Do you feel like you have to act more manly with certain friends?
- If a male friend says or does something that you find inappropriate, are you able to stand up to him or tell him off?