Skip to content
Questions level 3
QUESTIONS LEVEL 3
- Do you watch porn? How do you think it affects you and your view of sex? Possible follow-up questions: What has porn taught you about people’s turn-ons, and what they find attractive in men? Do you think that’s true in real life?
- Have you ever crossed somebody’s personal boundaries? Possible follow-up question: Have you ever badgered or persuaded someone to have sex with you?
- Have you ever wanted to try something new sexually, and not had the courage to suggest it to your sexual partner? What steps can you take to try to do so? Possible follow-up question: How do you react if someone you’re having sex with wants to try something new?
- If you’ve had sex, think about the last time. Was it pleasurable for you? Was it pleasurable for the person you had sex with? Possible follow-up question: How do you take responsibility for making sure that sex is pleasurable for those you have sex with? How can you know that they like what you are doing?
- Are you afraid of anything happening during or before sex? Possible follow-up question: How would it feel to tell this to a sexual partner?